Sunday, December 5, 2010

this few days~
suddenly get addicted with badminton..
is jz the only one sport i think i can do it..
why am i so excited to join sport?
as i'm not the type of sporting person..
the most reason is stil keep fit..

duno why i really gain my weight...
since i entered my form6 life..
is it form6 life very nice??
and so it allow me to gain my weight??
in this half year??
jz like wat ppl always say blissful?? xing fu??
omg!! i totally.........quite enjoying actually =)

and so~~
today..i had a great talk with my sister..
(i'm always the best ear for her..
but she not my mic to speak out my prob~
maybe...i'm stil the one who cant say it too details simply..
sometimes i realised that my closer fren know me better than my family~)
ok, return back, i chat quite a long time with her..
and i found that the life for a worker or an adult is sXXk..
so bored are them..she told me duno wat can do after her working time..
some of her fren had really enjoy the work..
until midnight jz bcoz of the report, proposal, sales, account, plan, whatever......
jz like my bro done when i visit him in the penang..
he works at home until 4am and i duno wat he busy actually..
jz facing the computer..the laptop...the paper.....
is this is one kind of enjoy?? i'm doubt~
if u choose to enjoy ur work, jz like this kind of person...
ok, your working life is not bored but busy...u wan it??
or jz like another type...
after 5pm, ring~~~done.. dinner with fren? yam cha? watch movie? shopping?
that is the bored life i meant it..
both having the same salary, or i shud say not really have OT $ for those hardwokers....
jz bcoz u like the job and u "enjoy" it??

i got a question actually~~
if u were a doctor..
u wil do example 5operations a day..
and today, u can choose to have 8operations..
the extra 3 u do it or not...
but that is no additional of salary..is in your working time...
wil u bcoz of ur interest in operation and do it??
and as a doctor, sure u having the interest so u're here...
so wil u?? jz one kind of my interest, is ok, i can do it~
am i think too much xD maybe...

but maybe the most i stil lock on the salary...
a work....bcoz of interest?? bcoz of salary?? bcoz of future??
same as a course u choose....bcoz of wat actually???

i'm asking myself....am i really stil stick with my psychology dream??
sigh~ many ppl adviced me....it's zero in my country..they no need this....
but....my interest?? or jz another..maybe....really an engineer? however....it's less than....
wat to do...i stil doubt....about myself...
are you ok??

No comments:

Post a Comment