Sunday, December 19, 2010

sickness~

i'm thinking that if i continue posting link or status to facebook, ppl wil feel very annoy~ maybe i should change the direction but post to my dearest blog~~
but actually wil someone click in to my blog??
i'm wondering..
anyone wil care of wat i posted??
watever...since at first i had this blog is also jz to create my own space..
the space which i can say out all my truth heart..
the space which i can cry to while typing..

posting to facebook actually means??
wish can from some words pass the msg to someone else?
jz to express the current mood?
share with fren wat happenning on u?
or something like LOA?

and i stil remember..
i never tel anyone else about my blog..
as i jz wish to keep it as secret..
jz wish can get a place and say it out wat i wan..
even the person i wish to scold..
bcoz no one wil refer and know it..
but who knows..
my sister told me she saw it one day..
jz with the click of "next"..
is this fate?? i smile..
and next, is one of my dearest fren--sorwen~
i gave her when she asked for it..
i think if is someone else, i wil answer "i never blogging"

i believe fate..
at first i really think that jz see who wil meet my blog..
without my direction..
and if fate let the person to know it, i willing to share with the person..
am i too "dan chun" ? haha..

i think this is my sickness la yorrr~~
actually this post i jz wish to share a link..
but i wrote so many stupid things...

No comments:

Post a Comment