Sunday, December 5, 2010

drama~

ystrday midnight...
it's 1am... and i on the laptop....to watch the drama....
i know sure i wont sleep after the first episode..
that is my bad attitude~
and until 330am~
finally i confirm that i wont be awake in 8am..
but i had dated my fren to badminton...how how?? sleep~
and i really over slept (Z.Z)

i'm getting crazy with drama...
since i enjoying the day in form6, i had really forgot my drama...
the last one....
i think.....is the "gong sam kai"....
or...."kar hou yuet yun" ??
forgot about that...
but i hate drama actually~!!!!
bcoz i'll get into it...
i'll scold, i'll cry, i'll in love, i'll put all the situation to myself....
and always it mades me think as much as i could~
not i wan to blame it...but really lorrrrrrrr~~uncontrolable!!!!

and now i continue...
first, i watch until 330am..
next, i watch from 2pm-7pm..
then, i watch from 9pm-12am..
i think i'm escaping from my hmwk~~
not the way please.....i quite wish to pull myself out of it...
but i not willing to put out my hand to get out.....

No comments:

Post a Comment