Sunday, December 19, 2010

christmas~

and i went to timesquare with my lovely mummy..
also my aunt, uncle and grandma..
is a nice shopping...
i dont like to shop with mummy actually >.<
she always non-stop praising on any shirt dress skirt pants i tried ==
"wow..nice.." "this great!" "both looked beautiful.." "it's suit for u.." "dont consider anymore.."
and many many more that at last i gonna say "ok, give me the new stock for this...." and walked to the counter and took out my lovely purse......and paid it =(
you know wat...i cant even reject the happiness on my mummy....
even the price is omg ridiculous!!! i stil need to buy it with my heart bleeding...
actually should i??
and so that day actually i not wish to follow them to timesquare~~~~
but...........mummy said, "it's holiday...is also the same if u sit at home...jz go with us...go la...."
reject is bad daughter... haha..this is wat i tot in the moment....

i text my sis during my journey...
"..how many more 10years i going to follow them...maybe next time i already in U or work?? who knows...chance never comes randomly....."
this is wat i told myself to think positively...
i try my best to be happy with it...
and i got my cny shirt for 2 =D
it's cheap and i'm satisfy with that..

No comments:

Post a Comment