Sunday, December 19, 2010

memory~

christmas decoration is nice and cute in timesquare~~
i took few of the photo b4 we going back...
and it reminds me.....christmas on 2007 if not mistaken...
the hand around my waist..
the hand on my hand..
the smile on my face...
and now....is on the other one...
and i wish them all the best..
i really wish to received the red card from them.. =)

next week..on the christmas....i going to snap even more with my lovely sister..
hope can be my best memory ever...
and actually i wish i can over my 2010 christmas with more memorable..
the last wish for my wonderful 2010 year~~


i wish to refer back to the photo on 2007...
but it had been gone after the laptop stolen..and after i format it..
but then i also dare not refer it anymore..sorry..
when i saw the christmas tree..
and i'm alone now...in the picture...

thanks for giving me such memory..

No comments:

Post a Comment