Monday, October 18, 2010

sister~

thanks for your care my dear sister..
i know u really care much on me..
i know is really difficult to let u to pretend..
anyhow i stil duno y u wan suffer yourself to hurt me too..
but if u think it's the effective way to go..
jz do it..
as how u support me, i'll support you..
and i really wish to tel u that, i not hatting u..
i din hate u bcoz of this..
i jz can say that....dont try to think that u're right everytime..
u not always correct..
wat i means u not always wil get wat i meant also..
as u say i stil not understand..
did you know??
when u said "u stil not understand"
i really get the hurt..
i tot i can really know the feeling and the thinking u having..
as u say u finally found a person which can understand u easily..
from that moment, i told myself not to say i understand..
and the same, if i say u din get wat i mean, please dont be too sad..(maybe u wont?)
you're a good one..i realised it.. =)
thanks for colouring my life =)
thanks for similar with me =)
thanks for your care =)
thanks for your love b4 =)
thanks for your taught =)
thanks for your advice =)
i appreciate wat i received from u ^.^
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment