Monday, October 18, 2010

my love..

oh my god...
gosh~!!!
i duno y they always like that..
are they really wish to see the recover from me and him??
but no way la...
why they couldn't understand..
even the feeling is in, i wont forgive him also..
but now the feeling is not in anymore..
the way i saw he said "i love you my dear..." towards another person he loved NOW..
i not as hurt as last time i did..
but i smile and i really wish him good luck..
i tot he having his tough task at first..
but at last i saw he able to crop it nicely..
but i really dont know why lorrr...
you stil wan to contact with him..
stil wan to tel me his mother is care of me..
so wat?? i know is too bad to respond so...but....
i know she care for me..but jz a normal care and not as wat u think..
her mother and u wish us to be recovered i know..
but the ending is written there wont be..

at last i asked u, u wish i recover with him is it?
or u wish i go my next step?
i know ur answer full of reluctantly..
"next step sure wil be better also..."
u add on,
"however, he is really a good guy as u know also..it's not bad to recover again.."
speechless..
love is end means is end..
ya, maybe the coming day i dont know..
i love him..before...ya..before...a truth love a truth heart...
i stil willing to share his sadness as he did this few years ago too..
i stil willing to contact with him even how hurt he done to me...
but recover......please dont interupt my life i think...
i stil fear of wat u done my me... sorry..

No comments:

Post a Comment