Friday, October 29, 2010

form6 exam~

finally~the exam is over..
ya..it's over..
but for me, it's the starting point..the initial point..
to walk for my future..
sigh..
so sad for this time exam..
wat can i do..
the first time..i really simply done my objective..
i thought it's normal..
the first time..i circle the answer with full of pain in my heart..
it's hurt u know..
not even really read through the question..
shit..
the first time in my exam life..
so hurt..
so sad..
so rush..
maybe..this is wat we call as form6 life~
learn to fail b4 success..
is it true?
i din really failed b4...
even for my confident subject..
hurtED!

when the moment i heard ppl discussing..
i felt their intelligent..
they are happy with the correct..
my heart is bleeding..
but their success can motivate me i know..
i know i can..
jz the way..
the stupid way i used..
for this 18years..
i stil using the stupid way..
i stil like to dream while revising..
wat the shit am i doing...haizz..
every times exam, also the same feeling..
cant study well is my own problem..
the questions is not tough but me myself is tough to settle..
i jz can say, i can do it if i wan..
i know i can..
yes i can..
but did i did it??

No comments:

Post a Comment