Monday, October 11, 2010

the feeling coming back..

2day..duno wat happened to me..
in a blank house..
i suddenly felt so empty..
the feeling..the fear feeling..the horrible feeling..
i'm alone.. i'm worry.. i'm nothing but jz alone..
why i felt everythings gone from me...suddenly...
it seems back to the last few years..
i rmbr...
those days..i over everyday with such feeling...i'm alone without a perfect family..
i lost my family.. i face the empty..
until now...even it seems all are coming back..but...
it seems to be different..its actually stil the same..
sigh..
but i faced it..i affort to handle it..but now..
i got the feeling again..
i know somethings happened..

at that moment...i think of one of my fren..who can understand me i know...
but...he hurted me..depthly..
even sad even hurt..

No comments:

Post a Comment