Saturday, November 27, 2010

penang~

i'm sad..
that day..
i try my best way..
to make myself to penang..
again and again..
i miss once and twice..
delay and postponed..
but stil..
god not allow me to go...
is i too greedy??
maybe..
wat u told me...ya, this is one kind of greedy..
i must give up one of them...

the only reason is jz i wan go to penang!!!
why cant...why the only tuition time also wan change it...
why so many things in the school....
why why why....
why i willing to stay up here but i done nothing for it...
why the job doesn't make me feel i'm worth to be stayed...
sigh..
i jz wan to go back..
jz wan to visit my only grandma there..
jz wan to accompany her..
jz wan to take the only chance i free..
jz wan jz wan~!!!!
why i cant...

and i'm happy when my tuition had been cancelled..
maybe that moment my tears drop..
he felt it??haha..and so he cancalled the class (for sure not bcoz me la..)
then.....
my dad works got some problem...
duno is it ok there...
if haven done then....cant back again...

god...i really wish...really...
the first time...such huge feeling wan me to go back...
no other chance..unless wait until cny again...
but thats different...
jz give me this chance can??please..
i wan to go back..my true heart....
not many time i can visit her anymore..
i dont want to regret...
i love her i miss her..
so much so much...

No comments:

Post a Comment