Saturday, November 27, 2010

not my coffee

that day i really sad..
no, i means that moment..
that moment i received the msg...
my tears drop down immediately..
i dont know why got such strong feeling..
i hurted..i felt sad..
but no one for me to speak out...

at first, i tot he could..
i tot maybe he is the one who can hear my sad..
but....i'm wrong..
he never care about it..
i know it's jz a really small case..
but...i jz need somebody to speak out..
he doesn't know...

i received his call..but...nothing..
i'm crying all the way..
all the way i answering the phone..
non-stop... but he doesn't know..
as he knoe i'm flu there..
he continue his happy talking there..
and i lost my control...
finally he know i'm crying..
but then i doesn't know he wil have such respond..
"wat happened? is it the sick made u felt suffer??"
god..i refer back my mind...he know wat i sad about rite..
no advice, fine..but then change away that case...
i'm not that kind of ppl who really care for my sick wat...
everyone who know me wil know about it rite...
why not him too...god...

and so i double confirm wat my heart think about always...
if a person really dont understand, no point u keep on explain again..
this is the presonalise he had..
and this is wat i dont wish to have..
it caused much..he wont know about that...
he stil dont know wat i'm worry wat i'm thinking always..
and he wil not know about that...

sometimes, i laugh or smile doesn't means my heart did so..

No comments:

Post a Comment