Friday, November 5, 2010

hate myself~

most of the time..
i hate myself..

i duno why..

i hate myself duno how to reject..
duno how to handle..
duno how to control..
duno how to care..

i hate myself..
always done a thing which i know i'll regret later..
i hate myself..

always wondering..
pepsi or coke?
coffee or tea?
i used to think for a few minutes..
then i regret on my decision later..

always choosing..
rice or noodles?
full or alas perut?
anyhow, sure i made myself regret on both decision..
why am i doing so?
am i crazy?
i know i'm wrong but i stil continue..

always lead to accident...
left or right?
press on oil or brake?
stop or go?
it's yellow light blinking..
and i'm stil moving my leg to the both paddles..
haizzz..i wonder when i going to be hurted...

wat attitude i having??
i wish to have more choices..
but i blocked on those choices..
i'm doing somethings that shouldn't..
again and again....

No comments:

Post a Comment