Saturday, November 13, 2010

guilty..

god~i did a stupid thing i think..
my god~ i duno wat happen to myself..
i cant meet my fren now~no choice..have to meet my dear blog to express~~

blog arr....blog......
do u know....
the first time..i attend to the wedding ceremony..
i planned the game..
i helped the bride..
i'm enjoying~
and i got a conclusion...
the wedding is not systematic at all..=="'
not well-planned at all..
is not the most memorable at all..
and......my wedding next time WONT be like that~

did you know my pretty bride??
bcoz of your buffet dinner at night..
i rejected 2persons date..haha..
actually i'm quite happy~XD
i duno y suddenly both of them dated me..
anyhow....
after the dinner~~~~
then~~~~
something happenned~~~~
ermmmm...
blog ar...
actually for me i think it's normal la..
jz...duno how to say..
i felt a little bit guilty~
i drove myself to his house and had a supper...
is nothing right~~
but then i duno why we stay there until 3am++ (>.the first time i think..
long time gathering..
so long i din chat with him..
and i did..but i'm stil the same..hearing his talkative~
and i realised, they are the same~ not comparing but i realised it..
after that...as it's late...
he suggested to overnight at his house..
as i drove myself is dangerous to reach my home alone~
i know his mother is fine of that..
i know is ok..
but......my sickness started..
i almost din had my sleep the whole night..
early in the morning i return home IMMEDIATELY..
i duno y my heart feel to escape from his family..
i'm wondering the thinking of their mind~
and i'm panda now~

blog.....
if i'm a girl who in a relationship..
wat do u think the consequence is?
blog..
i jz knew that i'm not a good person..
at all....
i duno why as a girl i could like that..
i duno did i wrong..
but the guilty is occurred...
blog...
this met let me confirm that i'm clear with him..
the first time..
i success to survive =)
and......he stil the same..
i think guys always like that..
got the sickness...
i really wish to tell him, please recall your gf please..
she love you so much..and i'm not at all..
and you??who you love..please consider well b4 u hurted both of us...

guy...
i wont believe you anymore..
1st and 2nd..
i know it wil be the same..
i really wish to be lessbian~
sorry to say that...
i dont think i'm wrong..
but....
sometimes i'm close-minded..
i'm not secure at all..
i wonder who wil be my husband~

No comments:

Post a Comment