Friday, June 14, 2013

Tidying - Issue3 - Results



Then, during my tidy, as usual, I looked through every single things I wrote and I kept.

My tears drop down,
at the moment I opened the original results sheet of mine.

Automatically, I wonder how real the scene is,
back to the second when I received it from my form teacher,
and she wanted me to unwrap the results sheet myself.

I rmbr how nervous the moment is,
to know the results and the effort I paid all the while in one and half year.


With my shaking hand, I tear it without following the doted line.
With the looking on my mum’s eyes, I feel I am afraid.

The moment I open it, jz like wat I did right now, the same, my tears got down.

How easily the tears had been controlled.
Involuntary action I should say.

I wonder, wat am I crying for actually,
until now I don’t understand my own feeling

I know I can do better than that, that’s it, don’t wish to speak much more than that.

Even now, i am already in the university, I stil cant stop my tears from falling down.

I had a worst result, did i?
I had a best result, am i?

That moment,
I hugged my BFF as tight as I could,
and cried as much as I wished.

Embarrassing kan? 

Gosh memory I had.
Yet I appreciate.
I know my dad unhappy with this result, yet there has no uturn, sorry dad.


Tidy my stuffs tidy the feeling I am where I am.

Live well! Be cheerful and move on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment