Friday, June 14, 2013

Tidying - Issue1 - Expired



Ending as a first year university student, the feeling was great..
Started to tidy up my stuffs one by one as usual~

I realized a lot of matter...
 
First, those food or "alas perut" that I had ever kept it as a sign of appreciate,
or i should say that as a sign of i loved it too much and think used it is a waste..
but....
They had going to expired :/
I needed to finish it as fast as I cant without any enjoyment with it anymore :(

When i'm serving with it, I am thinking that how come I did so careless
When I really have it with me, I did appreciate, but in a wrong way

I should know there is an expired date,
I should appreciate it by consume it time by time

Even it had been left there for almost a year, jz bcoz I feel I should not waste it
But I doesn’t know I had wasted it indirectly as well

The feeling was hurt, seriously hurt and I felt the pain...

I appreciate, I dare not to hurt it, I kept it well, but I done in the wrong way 

It is always too late to be realized I m wrong.

No matter in storing favorite food, in keeping those receipt of purchase, it faded too.

The feeling was hurt-ed. Honestly. I felt. 

I rmbr last time my dad did told me, but I din take it serious
yet, i called it as a waste.
but now, i am the one who really wasted it! 

I did not know that the way of I am not appreciate it in the right way

Sorry to all my belonging, sorry for appreciate in the wrong way

Please know that I love you all that much,
I wish to keep for sharing with the loved one but…

No comments:

Post a Comment