Friday, June 14, 2013

Tidying - Issue2 - Documents



I continue my tidying with the all my documents.

The world is sicked, save the tree, recycle the papers, we used to say

But I had so many hardcopy around my stuffs, yet, not all of them useful

I tidy the certificate of mine, it recalls me how I went through all the preparation before entering the university
And It is a year ago…

I go through all the medical check up, which useless right now >.<
I met a lots of obstacles all by myself alone.

How many tears did I drop down silently, with meeting with those unfriendly government servant
How many fears did I faced silently, with the unfamiliar direction but I drove all the way by myself
How many courage I put jz to tell myself this is the experience I should have learn and I have to move on!
How many worries in myself,
when the medical check up need a long queue,
when the certify of documents need to renew,
when the doctors asked me to go the main HQ,
when the guards told me I have to park far away n walk alone instead of the hospital roadside,
when A told me to seek for B and B told me seek for C yet C told me to seek for A,
when I had been informed I have to do all again and again…

Round and round, I paid my fully effort just to enter the uni

I rmbr the moment I got the scholarship offered
I am happy, honestly, seriously, I felt so shocked yet unbelievable! 

All the process I went through it,
from applied for emergency leave to the interview,
driving all the way to the never been road,
trying to look for google map,
asking siblings for guidance,
realized that im in the wrong way yet asking a policeman on duty,
 I felt I am really brave enough right now.

Once and twice, twice and thrice,
I went to the interview session,
I went to the public speaking moment,
I went to all the nervous path and finally I got it.

It brought along with me to the uni, I means the trouble.

The moment when I failed to get the chance to sign my agreement
The moment when I have forced to pay for the first semester
The moment when I need to take my flight before settled all the documents
The moment when I have to search for a post office in an unfamiliar place right here


Thanks god for sending me those helping person

I met a good senior, which have his own transport and helped me a lot with this matter.
Appreciate.

All the hard works paid, when I officially got the allowance from them, I am proud of it honestly.

I knew my siblings did felt the same,
not only on the scholarship but also the achievement of me to enter the local university after struggling all the while throughout my life.

All the memories pop out, and i felt touched on myself honestly :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment