Thursday, December 29, 2011

Puchong life

No ones know I guess..
The major reason causing me to stay in puchong..
Do u miss ur family?
Do u live independently?
Do u able to get used to it?
Do u feel it's far?
Do u stil keep in touch wit us?

My dear...
I did.. I can.. Trust me..
So many days I stayed in puchong, I had get used to it..
Dont u guys know?
These are the days I wait for 19years..
Maybe not that long, but at least ten...

And now the situation asking me to back my "hometown" for 4days..
Honestly, it's suffering..
I know if my family saw this they wil hurted..
But, I really feel so reluctant to return there and watch they history..
8years before..I had live so tough..
U won't know, or maybe u did..
And it began, on the day i left my last paper...
U all never care..no, u did..
I know it's hard to controlled and u guys used me as a bridge to start the fight..
Im hurt..
So many years...my character was silent,,,
No, I'm grown..not for this year..
I voiced out, and I hope she could understand..
So long, i never wan any give back from her, no..
The only I hate is only you, madam kang!!
Stop destroying.. We are all adult right now....

Im really getting my life in puchong..
Yup, if i have my own transport wil be better..
But I dont feel any lonely here..
Seriously, obviously, really...
I'm happy here =)

No comments:

Post a Comment