Thursday, December 29, 2011

One night..I care...

It was yesterday night...
When I accidentally scroll down my new feeds..
I saw something...
Actually It did not attract me teo click it..but the feeling...
Maybe I'm bored on that moment??
I saw somthing..........
I saw the blog of him, the mimosa pudica...
I saw in one of the articles....
He wrote that he regrets on a girl for the past 4years..
I'm wonder..who was she?
Did he meant me? But I'm nit the 4 but past 5years...
Wait...
Why am I care whether the person is me or the girl that causes our relation end?
I'm too young on that moment...
But once I saw things related to him, I'll stil had the feeling...
Jz like that day we met in the stall...
I pretend mtg, but lastly I felt when he SMS me..
And the other day...
I met him wit my friend, we sat down and chat..
I jz silent...
I dunno did this meant I angry,.
He wrote the girl did...
I didn't...
I think I'm not...
But then why am i care?

No comments:

Post a Comment