Thursday, December 29, 2011

Ex..

For those we loved before....
I had truthly love u..seriously..
For my first love..
I never known until now, did u love me before..
I hope u did..
But we break off too sudden,.
Without knowing ur reason..
Wat happened between us?
Tell me the truth..
Wat makes u made this decision?
I'm stil keeping the present that I failed to present u..
Wonder when can I pass it to u..
Have the chance or no?
One day I met u....
U got a cigarette on ur mouth,,
Are u too stressful in ur current life?
Hope you're fine...

For you, kame..
I know our relation doesn't goes long..
Since we had a far distance love..
I know i had a very bad attitude..
I had thought too much..
I knew..really..
But I never know that I had never think wrong..
Wat I predicted had came true...
Friend, not I think too much this time..really..
It's happening...can u guys believe?
He betrayed me..he did..
But why? He stil protecther?
He said she was not the third person..
But he wanted me to be the third person..
Wat the......hell!!!
But I forgive u..because I did know ur pain as wat u told me..
That day I met u..
U are wit ur girl..
The feeling was...why don't u tel me earlier...
I dunno who's to face it u know....
Thats it... I won't meet u again...
Until I had really no feeling about it.....

No comments:

Post a Comment