Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Miss you

I'm clear with wat happened to me these few days..
Seriously, I'm fall to it.. Once i realized I can't run out of my vision..
It's been quite a long time..we had a start..unpredictable chatting..
But I was thinking that is it my own problem? Am I think too much?
I worry i did.. Bcos I had felt..
When I read back all the msg, I didnt delete it..I saved it.. And once I read it, I smile..
Wat am I doing? Oh god.. Pull me out....
I know I'm not good enuf to be that character, I'm not suit..so I chose to silent..
But this few days...after I heard the news..I realized we had lost contact..
Are u stil there?
Can I have ur care again?
Where r u?
Why after u confirm the truth to me, u lost?
Or I'm only the one who thought too much again?
Or from the beginning, I'm already wrong, u had never look at me, even once......
Really hope it's not only my dream..
Hope u can feel it.. Seriously......

No comments:

Post a Comment