Monday, February 14, 2011

valentine~

special valentine's day~
hmmm..i tld myself to write something here..haha..
and today is the 2nd year i celebrate valentine..
jz to write some feeling here..
and my feeling is just like.......normal..
i know i wont get anything i wont wait for anyone..
and today was too tired for me..
so, i had slept in my valentine's day xD
then i received a call..
bcoz miss poon going to her and her sister valentine....
so i need to fetch the 2naughty back home alone~
omg!! 2monkeys...over my valentine with 2noisy fellow~
actually i think not everyone had celebrate right?
i'm sure not the only one.. =)
but this year my sister had her target to celebrate..
even she invite me to be along..but i sure very seng mok lor..haha..
maybe bcoz got 20% i stil believe to receive call at the night..
haha..always give myself a wish and i knw it wont come true..nvm..
bcoz when i wish it i feel happy..so...the happy 1second also not bad ma ^^
valentine recall me last few years...wat present i had received??
i really appreciate..until now..even you are her now =)
happy valentine to all of you who really care for me..
i cant accompany you all to continue for the rest of life..
but i stil wish all of you can happy forever in every valentine..
i rmbr got a ppl promise me to over every valentine with me..
anyhow, i does not believe any promise anymore..
1valentine 2valentine even how many, i'll still appreciate but not ask for more =)

No comments:

Post a Comment