Friday, February 18, 2011

sad + angry

sad day sad day...
jz bcoz of wat?? ishh!!!!
wat happened to me?
really bcoz wat i heard??
really bcoz wat she told??
my godness....
am i controlling my emotional until i reached my blog???
did i done well???
i'm sad throughout the day u know..
hey dude, are u ok??
talking ppl beside the ppl...
u really tot the ppl wont hear about that??
i did ok...!!
ok la..dont scold me perasan la..
but then....dont point me so obviously k??
can u please dont??

wats wrong with me??
am i wrong since the beginning??
u may think it is..but then not right??
maybe for u really is....
but why u told her so??
wat means by cant be fren??
so u means that is my problem so that our status be so??
so u means that is i dont wan to be fren?
is it??
speak it out loud!!!!
i wan to know the truth!!!!
i'm fine to date out and settle this misunderstood..
i'm sure that there is the misstood..
haiz..
i'm sad u know...u dont know...
u're the first to say that have a temporary "coolation"..
aren't you??
if u're now to reply "no" , ok, fine..fine!!!!
i bet all the evidence i got it in my dear blog..
please refer back ok....

i'm fine since the first k..
i tot nothing wil happen..
u're the one who choose to do so..jz to quit the "jack daniel"..

i agree with u but u treat me like a FOOL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment