Friday, February 4, 2011

after 7months~

is a weird case u know...
haiz...
wat do u want from me???
is really a question i wish to ask u long time ago..
but then the feeling is like..omg...
why always when there is a chance to meet up with u,
"bibir membeku lidah terkelu" ???
i cant even speak out and my weakness had come up too..
all of my mind had controlled by u..and i have ntg to say..
until u left..and all the wuestion began again...
wat the shXX!
so wat i do to??haiz..
u know wat..is really complicated..
already more than half year..
and it's even longer than my first love experience..
but then the situation is different i know..
actually who am i for u??
i know i had made it complicated..but u add on pula...
everytime i wish to clear it, u'll escape from that..
everytime i tot is the end, u'll continue the story..
everytime i let it be, u'll make it weird...
should i send u a wishes?
no i think..
should i inform u??
no i think..
should i care ur respond?
no i think...
but i did all of the NO..

if this is wat u'll do to me..
even when i'm really ur certified girl..
sorry to say that, i wont allow u to walk in my life..
even i had touched ; even i had cried ; even i had liked..

refresh back wa u had done to me..
is really more and touched..
but is that showing ur love to me?
ya, beginning ya..
now? i dunno..can u tell me??

wat is your thinking when we miscontact for a month?
wat is your feeling when received my msg?
wat is your feeling when i greet u?
wat is your feeling when decide to date me?
wat is your feeling when i attend ur date after miscontact?
wat is your feeling when u hold my hand?
wat is your feeling when u hug me tight??

you know wat you doing? aren't you??

the conclusion i got is,
when u never see me,
u'll never rmbr who am i..

No comments:

Post a Comment