Friday, December 25, 2009

after spm~

hmmm..my feel....is jz normal..
ya, happy..i felt happy after i finishED my last paper...
but...i didn't shout loudly.. y? i duno..
within spm's exam daysssss, actually i stil the same..
stil the same as i taking my monthly test..
i have no such feeling of very very panic, worry... ...
no "very very" but got a little bit la...of course..
but i felt very fed-up (until nw stil duno hw to spell this word) actually..
maybe too much of exam in my sch...so i felt exam jz normal test lor...spm also normal d..
is it i give up my future??i duno..i also blur..
but i dun think so..bcoz i knw i got try my best...bcoz i knw i stil pain when i cant ans the paper...
however, i din cry for it..i din die for it..maybe this is wat elderest's ppl said big big girl edi....
maybe maybe...
but... ...
that day i went out with fren to the cinema, the counter ppl asked me : " cukup umur tak?" (got under age?) my god...it is PG13.. i din misunderstood the meaning of PG13 rite??
but y?? duno is it a good things.... if i knw that earlier, maybe i could buy a children ticket...cheaper wat....haizzz

No comments:

Post a Comment