Friday, December 25, 2009

life after spm~

actually i worry my life after spm..~
who can help me??
i dun even knw wat is my ambition...haizz
wat to do??
simply study a course to get a cert??

actually i wan to over a real true university life..
i duno did i have the qualification to dream this..
so i jz can escape this night mare by telling myself to wait for the result on march...
i knw this is not a good solution..
well....i going national service ma...nvm...can relax there first...

oh ya.. is it i can relax there?? actually i not really very worry my life in national service..
curry rice..roti canai..i think these foods all is much delicious than my original menu...
i knw maybe i shudn't say this, but is true..somemore i din hate the life i having now...
ya..i quite hard..quite tough....so wat??stil can stand up..still can have spm exam get result...
i knw is better than many ppl else...

hope is a good life there~

No comments:

Post a Comment