Friday, December 25, 2009

the theif~

hmmmmm~ duno who always wil visit my blog....??
anyway, jz wan to inform i wont so often update my blog..so sorry to let u all have a disappointed feeling after view my blog every time..

haiz..ask me y???haizz..sad to say it..
i also forgot did i said it b4...

the theif..is it theif??i also duno whether my broken english simply used the word..
actually i jz suspect is him la...but my sense told me ya, is him..
but i also din saw him b4..haiz..
i duno y he wan break in my hse..i also not staying in banglo..
but maybe jz bcoz not banglo so he can break in without escapre from cctv..
wat to do...haiz...
i lost my pc on that day.....so sad..
evendol that lettop not mine(was my sis), but i stil sad with it..
haiz..i sad bcoz of inside have all my documents, photos,memory!!!!!!!
all gone in jz that second... :(
so hurt so sad..
i sad bcoz of that is my only line to connect, to have fun, to relax, and also to revise!!!!!!!
i hate him...even a little step pull out my memory on him...
b4 having spm...i need my lettop to do my revise...
looking my fren all transferring others state's trial paper to do or spot the question...
wat can i do?? stay at home to face the book... i really felt sad...
all the file inside my pen drive but i cant do anythings wit it...
i went my fren hse, this is the only way..but, ppl's hse also not suit to stay for so long..
and also not felt comfort when using the pc...
i sad bcoz of the lettop is a very very very old fashion, old version, old model, stil very heavy to carry...y the ppl stil wan to steal it.......??!!!???!!!???!!!!!!!!
he got the RMxx.xx , but destroy my whole future....!!!!
maybe i said like this is too "kua zhang", but i really felt that...

anyhow, this case past so long and i ended my spm too...BUT, i stil hate him..
if have a chance to meet him, i sure wil let him die in front me!!! @#$%^&(*&^%$#$%^&

No comments:

Post a Comment