Monday, August 30, 2010

water day~

gosh~
wat day is 2day?
are u countdown-ing?
but i'm all the way related myself with water..
H2O~
early in the morning..i woke up b4 my alarm ring..
after cleaning up myself from bathroom...its rang~
on the way i switch it off.. i slipped~ luckily i managed to balance myself..
but i knocked my toes~ is ok..normal..

in the evening.. i went for the year end gathering..
again.. i slipped~ with the water which poured on the floor..
this time, i couldn't manage to balance n i fell..
however, i manage to avoid the serious fall..
but i knocked my waist~ is ok..my slipper problem..

in the same gathering.. i tidying the left out foods..
suddenly..the cup of carbonated drinks..
pour or more likely to say as splash! on my leg..
yes..is my whole leg.. wat a clean bathing with my leg~~~~
sticky feeling~unlucky feeling~wat to do respond..~

No comments:

Post a Comment