Monday, August 30, 2010

actually..

suddenly~everyone asking me about that..
i duno wat to answer actually.
sunddenly~everyone misunderstood about that..
i duno wat to explain actually..

actually~i dont wish anyone to misunderstood..
thats why i wish to treat fair to all..
actually~sometimes i did misunderstood myself too..
thats why i wish someone to show me my way..
actually~i really wish to know more..
thats why i'm kept on asking n surveying..

actually when the second u told me that u felt my caring on him..
i'm asking myself.. is it? no..
but i wonder..if i didn't, why wil u say so?
i'm asking myself.. wat did i did??

actually i care for everyone who care for me..
actually i protecting everyone who care for me..
actually i doesn't mean to hurt everyone who care for me..
actually i wish to smile happily with everyone who care for me..
actually i wish to enjoy every second with everyone who care for me..
actually i did felt the happy with everyone who care for me..
actually, everyone who care for me, u all helped me to release my stress..
thanks a lot..

No comments:

Post a Comment