Wednesday, June 16, 2010

waiting~

u knw that i wont wait for ur return..
as i knw that u wont return too..
from that day u told me u wont, i tel myself i wont wait too..
u always break ur promise..
since the first day we started, until the last day we ended..

do u stil rmbr?
that day when u came back..
u told me.. or i shud say that u asked me to...
u asked me to wait for u..
u tel me all the bad things that u faced from ur new girl..
u tel me that u wil leave her as fast as u can..
are my heart happy? no, sorry..
i din even happy..as i din wanted u to come back too..
but i felt happy when u realised that i'm better than her..
that is enuf..enuf to relief my pain..
my pain.. from the last day u hurt me with her good n benefits..
all the hurt had been relief after u realised..

anyway, i wont wait for ur return..
i didn't start for another relation, doesn't mean that i miss u..
jz means that i understood the consequence for every relation..

u din made me angry..
u din made me cry..
u din have such big influence as u thought..

No comments:

Post a Comment