Wednesday, June 16, 2010

from our photo~

suddenly, i refer back to my friendster account..
i saw alot of photos.. alot of memory recall me..
so happy to get back my old photo which i lost last time..
but..
when i click in a private folder...
i saw our photo inside..
yes, i haven delete the album yet..
y i din did so? i dont know.. and i dunwan to knw too..
but when i saw each photo, my heart seems like talking somethings to me..
the heartbeat is abnormal.. but i knw its not the beat that called miss..
i knew that i already put it off..put it down..even thrown..
but i stil save the album..maybe is jz for memory..
maybe?? not.. its true that is for memory~

our photo recalled our happy moment along that 1 and a half year..
r we that close? unable to remind myself..
i miss that sweet n close feeling..
but i not miss u..

No comments:

Post a Comment