Wednesday, June 16, 2010

pre U life~

i like to called myself as a pre university student..
as this can show that i'm getting much bigger elder n higher..
actually i didn't know that y did i chose such way..
the road never taken.. i miss u actually..
but i knw i had walked for a distance...
i forced myself not to make a U turn..
i knw im front there stil got another short cut to go..
but i tell myself not to go there..
i wish to enjoy the way i walk along this road..
i'm happy now.. even thought i hurt by many roots n leaf..
but i knw those scar wil let me grow much bigger..

on the way going, i met a lot of travellers too..
i met some senior who already travelled for 1year..
they shared their experience..
they taught me alot..
i wont forget them until my life end..

besides that, those travellers are also friendly to know about..
we share we joy while we walking in the journey..
i wil continue my journey.. yes, i will!!

No comments:

Post a Comment