Friday, October 3, 2014

20 facts about me - 13092014

There is a trend, nominating friends in the social media for something crazy or something meaningful...
我想把这一刻记下来,社会变化得太快,哪怕有一天我忘了曾经的自己,我还可以回味当初对自己的看法。
二十二岁的这一年。

#20factsaboutme #13sept2014

  1. Sensitive to words, emotional girl xD
  2. Always think how others think >< cari pasal la ni...
  3. I can lay on bed rolling here and there the whole day for nothing =X
  4. It's impossible yet I still wish to increase my height, jz a little more ><
  5. Can simply grab a paper n write out non stop :D
  6. I love emoticon as it can let me feel how ur expression at that moment ^^
  7. Hate wearing spec yet I am get used to it :/
  8. Don't actually homesick =X I have a backpacker dream!!
  9. Have a private diary and a low profile blog, this..
  10. Never went to any vocal class, jz love to sing :D
  11. Love to listen how ppl feel how ppl think how others' story :)
  12. Real sensitive to certain smell, weirdo I am..
  13. Feel that enjoying sunrise and sunset with loved one is kinda romantic ^^ *shy*
  14. I must have something to hug for me to fall asleep :D
  15. I hate gastric but I always let it happen like I don't care :p
  16. No pierce yet there is a pierce-like birthmark on my left ear :D
  17. Hope karma happens on next second but not the next life =X
  18. Feel good to see a person smile bcoz of me =')
  19. I set my sister as my idol =X she must be shocked if saw this xD
  20. Sincerely appreciate and remember every single moment I have been loved and cared <3 li="">
Thanks for my wonderful friends who nominated me for the facts of mine, yet not wish to publish it too public, I jz managed to publish on my inactive insta :D

No comments:

Post a Comment