Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Life - Fragile - Appreciate - Did you?



Appreciate. We used to learn this word.
We used to practice in reality,
We used to type it out and let ourselves appreciate.

Yet, how many of u really did appreciate?
How is this action goes? How can this be?
Is there any procedure? Is there any guide line?



When u look into the news, daily news, there are so many cases that named as accident
What will u do? Comment, comment about the drive, comment about the careless, comment about the construction, comment about the reckless, comment about the things that u can see in the view of reader.

But, when the character in the news, turn out to be one of the person u had interact before.

Not to say the close person to u, just a person u had shake hand before maybe..
Nope, is a person that u had smiled before in the life of him or her.

What did u feel? Will u still commenting those that u did??

U might felt sad, u might felt so near to self, u might felt the lost.
Might, yea, maybe u wont, and maybe I am wrong.

But how come the life of a person is so tiny and so little, should I say this is one kind of selfish?

I don’t know which are the right feeling I have to put on,
When I saw my cousin lost his classmate in accident recently..
I don’t even know him, I don’t really close to my cousin,
Yet, the feeling is so strong that hit on my heart.

Drama? Movie? You did watched it, didn’t you?
Have u ever think before, why is there concern so much on the main character?
Have u ever think before, those people who appeared as the side, they have their own story, don't they?
Have u really look into it and know their story as well?
Drama never end at the last episode, it might be the good ending,
but don’t forget, it is just the ending that occurred in the drama, under the title of the drama.
Nobody knows what is going to happen and what is the ending of the life of them after the last episode.
Didn’t u thought about that?

I don’t agree life is short, but I  did agreed life is fragile.
U never know will u be able to survive in the next second.

Live without regret, how? How to make it? I wonder.
Appreciate whenever u can, sure? Do u sure u can? I wonder.

How can we live without regret? Make ur day happy? Stick to the loved one every second?
How can we appreciate all the while? No complaint? Maybe. 

There are so many things we have to take consider in our life.

I don’t wish to think again where and how will I be when I leave this lifetime of mine.
I just wish to stay up here and enjoy all the moment I can enjoy right now.
 Even cry is also kind of enjoy I knew. 


I don’t want to leave, 
I don’t want to end everything, 
I don’t want to lost things I had. 
Honestly.

No comments:

Post a Comment