Thursday, March 15, 2012

Boss

I felt sad..
This is the beginning...
Oh, nope..is ending of today...15of march......

Started with cheers, with happiness, with nice mood I had....
And it started....that's why I blip always...
Once u had happy for a long time, u wil pay it back...
U wil then sad for the same duration...seriously...it's karma...

I tot is a good ending....without boss around....
How come he came back at the last half hour...
And he asked me to do such normal routine work in these last minutes...
U know my phone rang..U act nothing?!
I have no ot to claim ehhh! And u hold me for half an hour...
Ur salary more than mine for big amount...
Ur allowance allowed u to have a place to stay...
Ur benefits make u to own a car....
And u wanted my half hour! Ok, fine....
You're boss, I shut up, right?
U never appreciate me...you're jz trying to choose the none from an egg....
Hey, please la, I dont voice out during working time....
But now is over...I told u that not written by me.. U can't blame me!
U insist to! Fine again.... U doesn't felt ur fault...
U r jz thinking that u wanna teach me..ok, I stood!
I try my best to forgive u in this thinking...bcoZ u r my boss too..............

No comments:

Post a Comment