Wednesday, September 8, 2010

ns~miss~

suddenly i refer back to my own video..
one of the video is from agnes..
i miss her so much..
one of my best fren in ns..
while watching the video, i miss them +++++!!!!
more and more i miss..
i miss eunice~(the one who fren the most with me ^^) !! i miss agnes~(the one who lessbian with me) !! i miss man ling~(the one who quite same look with me >.<) !! i miss ah ton~(the one who always blur among us) !! i miss ah teng~ (the one who eyes very big and funny) !!
but then, y i miss de ppl also from delta group?
where is my bravo group frens??!!
oh~!! i miss apple ooi..the thin fellow~ i miss sze nan..the one i call her kap jie~ i miss them..really..
i miss kuilian..the one who having the same name "kui" with me..
i miss maggie..the one stay in ku but we never met..
i miss them..

even we jz gather for 3months..
but i realised that i can miss them after that..
is this shows human's heart??
i really miss them..
really..
miss..
hope to hug all of them now..
hope to gather right now..
duno y..
suddenly got a strong feeling ask me to do so..
really miss~!!!!!
appreciate feeling...
i miss you~

No comments:

Post a Comment