Friday, August 7, 2009

mood~

hmmm..
actually i felt sad..
yup, i knw 2day is my last day for monthly test..
but.. my mood not that nice as i thought~~

wat a silly things surrounding me??
i jz gave a fren little comment n advice him not to hate this world..
but, sry my fren, i hate too..but i need to advice u so..

haiz..type it through keypad so easy..when do it??
not dare to step out~~
continue~
my mood not very nice..

jz finish my tuition..
waiting for the car to fetch me..
so long n long waiting..
duno wat happen..
suddenly~~~~

get a call...
"we waiting u..wer r u??"
"i'm here..waiting too"
"oh??we reached.."
"i waiting too..?? (blur)"
"oh..wer did u tuition my dear?"
my mood down from that second....
that was my parents, but y??
hw my life style they really not clear..
is this is wat they say as the part of time parents n children having big drain btwn??
but.......m i??

ya..i knw i shud not have bad mood jz bcoz of this..
but.... i duno y..
my heart sink down jz like the "carbon sink"...
watever sink la...
haizz...
wat can i blame some more??
aren't good for me??
i shud appreciate...
maybe i having the freedom that others don't..
my fren, dun hate this world..
this world is nice..
for me too...
apreciate it..
yes, i will... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment