Friday, June 5, 2009

homeless~

i dun knw wat point u do so..
do u think this is the rite way?
do u think this is the correct way to solve problem?
wer is my hometown?
in future, in the weekend, wer shud i go?
hanging around my hostel?
sitting a whole day in U's library?
wer is it my hometown?
do u think is a normal respond that u did on that day?
do u think ur reply is responsible?
do u really think so?
i duno wer is my hometown..
i duno wat is a hometown..
i jz knw that i m homeless..
hanging around the roadside..
this is wat u wan from me..

why?why??
y u lie?
y u let us hate u?
y u wan did all this?
y u wan let us leave u alone?
do u knw this ending is not the one that we wan?
do u felt sad in a single second?
do u??
hw could u be like that?
how??

u shud knw hw to make the net..
u shud knw hw to catch the fish..
u shud learn it!!
dun wait us catch the fish for u..
u shud ask us teach u hw..
u shud!!

y u wan think that "oh, nvm..later i hungry i wil cry like baby then they wil pity me n give me ikan bilis..also enuf.."
y dont u think if we r really so cruel n leave u there cry all the nite??
yes, u do think so.. "oh, nvm..i can die here i m fine.."

shit!!wat the hell u say??!!
do u really care for us?? did u??

u lie us..
from little case to big case..
wat can i do..
i cried~
i ran~
i tried to accept~
i did all~
i follow wat u wan me to~
but y, u stil wan stress me..

y u wan blame everythings on me?
y u wan made until i say that is my fault?
y u wan tell me i m wrong to ignore u?
y u dun see the mirror of urself?
y u wan i dissapointed from one to another?
why?

i already try my best to accept..
i throw my result..
i dunwan my effort..
i miss my cert..
but wat i get at the last?
i got only my tears..
i got only the name of homeless~~

No comments:

Post a Comment